Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
It looks like a Max Power tyre as they're all quite thin and low profile to fit on small cars; a 215 section tyre on a 19" rim?? :confused: :rolleyes:

EDIT: actually, looking through the other tyres I'd say it's not at accurate list of fitments (despite being a Yokohama site). As an example the AVS Sport is available in loads of 15" sizes buit none are listed.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
RichW said:
Stick with what you know, both Knoxville and Mattty/Bream are running the T1R's and all say they are very good for a road tire - thats reason enough for me to order set at the end of the week.

:cool:
:imwithst:

No more crazy buys thanks Leonard :eek:

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
hi had these on a saab 93 runing 280bhp in the dry they stuck like glue really impressed good turn in made you feel confident. In the wet and icy cond forget em would spin wheels without trying
they r the ones that my new rims will carry the dry grip was spot on bit like the ao46

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm not overly keen on them! I've had them on my mini now for a few months and they're fine in the dry, nothing amazing, but in the wet they're awful! End up all over the place, not nice!! If I was keeping my mini I'd certainly be sticking Toyos back on!! :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.