Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
7K mile GSR is one of my old cars, sold to a collector last year.

Stunning car, had a full service & alignment, spent a good week or so cleaning the underseal off to reveal a stunning underside, and then had the top side machine polished.

Left us looking like new, be hard to find a better original car imo.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
7K mile GSR is one of my old cars, sold to a collector last year.

Stunning car, had a full service & alignment, spent a good week or so cleaning the underseal off to reveal a stunning underside, and then had the top side machine polished.

Left us looking like new, be hard to find a better original car imo.
Did the collector you sold it to offer it back to you for sale Rich ?

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
The best 2 on the market at the current time.. both same as new ... worth every penny

I did here the rs had sold though,

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Fantastic cars but you wouldn't be able to enjoy driving them, they are really only for stuffing away in a garage. It would be a waste if you did put thousands of miles on them and a waste if you didn't!

Saw a very nice 'official' UK red TME scp today as it happens. Stunning condition inside and out. Looked mint underneath too which is even more unusual. At a dealers, I can't say where they aren't selling at the moment.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Parkway have some lovely examples in stock. A mate bought his Elise from them last year. I went with him to collect it and ended up spending too much time drooling over the FQ440 they had for sale. It's one of the reasons why I ended up buying an X.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Did the collector you sold it to offer it back to you for sale Rich ?
To be honest, no he did not mate,I have spoken with the customer since as he buys a few things from us, and he was offered good money so took it. :smthumbup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts