Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I'm off to santa pod for the first time this sunday...just wondering if any of you are planning to go too. Any tips for me (standard clutch :blah: )

Do I have to wear a helmet?

Cheers,

Matt

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
helmet is compulsary mate with any event like these. and standard clutch just nurse it off the line else you will bog down big time and knack your clutch mate an get **** time too :D im no expert but sure plenty peoplr on here can give you better advice, would not mind a go down the strip too, is it just a turn up and have a run day? :D

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just been on the website, and it says you must wear helmets if you're in a soft top...or if you predict to trap over 100mph. I don't have one, so I might just hope that a) they don't care and b) I'm too slow :D

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
shaun robinson said:
helmet is compulsary mate with any event like these. and standard clutch just nurse it off the line else you will bog down big time and knack your clutch mate an get **** time too :D im no expert but sure plenty peoplr on here can give you better advice, would not mind a go down the strip too, is it just a turn up and have a run day? :D
thats not true mate

only if your speed is over 110mph at the end of the strip ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts