Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey..

Evos are pretty popular over here, expecially for doing 1/4 miles .Theres quiet a few of them around, alot and I mean alot of E1's and E2's and E3's. 4's and 5's there dont seem to be as many of and quite a few 6's. Anything E4 and upwards you dont really seen on the road much. My car is a E5 and all the work is done by Ralliart NZ. There a good group of guys and like all Ralliarts worldwide a it on the high price side but overall Id rather pay a higher price to get the job done properly and not cut corners. You guys have a quite a few awesome looking evo performance places. PE looks impressive from there homepage but didnt sound too great on some of the disaster postings on here but hey, each car is unique so it can be expected. The fastest evo ive seen over here ran a 11.2 sec 1/4 mile , not to bad at all I say, it was a evo 1. Anyway, let me know if you want to know anything else , come over and bring your car here for a spin. You would love driving it from Auckland to Wellington.... twisty roads and big flat straights!!!! ahaa

see yah

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do Ralliart do rentals of Evo's in NZ like they do in the UK? Maybe down there in the next 12 months.

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunatly no, Ralliart here dont have any rental cars as far as I know. Ill ask next time im there tho for sure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't normally look at this as most meets are in UK. So just seen the post -DOH.

Evo 6 South Island NZ. Best driving roads in the world. Extended cruise at 240|PLS| possible. Evo is first car I have had that you have slow down to overtake people. Careful planning of fill ups needed though as u can end up out of gas in the middle of nowhere. Also watch out for POMs in camper vans...

Cheers
Evo|PLS|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts