Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know they had the Tsunami, so want to do the best thing to help and that is going on holiday there.

Went to Paradise Island last year and loved it. I know Sun island is from the same company just wonderd what you thought of it.

nick

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Most of the islands have got their own website - just Google it. Most Tsunami damage should have been sorted by now, but the website might tell you a bit more. My secretary went out to Kuredu last month and hasn't stopped going on about it...

Steve.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve C said:
Most of the islands have got their own website - just Google it. Most Tsunami damage should have been sorted by now, but the website might tell you a bit more. My secretary went out to Kuredu last month and hasn't stopped going on about it...

Steve.
Cheers Steve

But I noticed a post on the moon palace in Mexico just wanted peoples views good or bad There webb site looks good and its a good company so roll on 90 degrees

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
Steve C said:

Steve.
I went to Kuredu about 10 years ago - bloody fantastic holiday - although looking at their web site now - it looks more "civilised" :D

Anywhere in the Maldives will be excellent - make sure you at least go snorkelling - great fun, once you get over the panic of having your face under water for ages at a time :crackup:

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts