Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen this movie? Tried a search for it on the board but could not find anything about it.
This film is from Luc Besson,it is a french movie.Movie itself is not too great ,but three black EVO 6 appaer in it ,and are for minutes the stars of the movie.For the EVO fan a must see !!
Bye chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Chris,

Yeah, I've seen it but let me warn you that those Evo's were beaten by that 406 Taxi in that movie, so nothing to be excited about. Those Evo's were driven by Japanese gangsters in the movie, and the hero drives a souped up 406 complete with side wings to fly . Good movie after all, love those manoeuvres and comedies. I believe if the director is Japanese, it would be the Evo smoking the Peugeot instead:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep...not very realistic...but its not a serious kind of film. Sad to see that the Evos were not fetured too much apart from the last chase seen.
Funny thing was that the 3 Evos were LHD but had Japanese Shinagawa plates?? Just a small detail:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been trying to get hold of it, anyone know if you can get it on DVD (any region), I also wouldn’t mind the first one

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe that TAXI2 isn't available til 11th Nov (IIRC) Check out play247.com, which has the release date. Mine's already on order, as the first one (for a french film!) was quite good.
Geffers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, it is not realistic ,but 406,s that can fly (besides off the road) are not realistic ,but that is not the fun of this movie.
The nice part is to see the EVO,s ,the movie itself is not a hit.
I just got myself a black 6 and I liked to see every second of the cars when they were in action.
The EVO,s ,and also the blond girl do the movie a lot of good i think!!
I think it beats watching a shaking 15 sec long MPEG on the net taken on some industrial park on saturday afternoon :)
Bye chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts