Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. Was just wondering if anyone on here owns or knows of my old evo 9 MR360 hks. I sold it about 2 and a half years ago to a car collector down london way. I lost contact with him unfortunately. His name was steve galer registration WK07AOD. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers pal. I bought it of a friend for £17,400 and sold if for £18,000. Must be worth 25k now! I only had it for 2 months. Lets just say i wasnt in a good place at the time when i bought it. I had alot of personal stuff going on. Only had 35k on the clock

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately i cant mind. Yes im a disgrace i know lol. I had the number and more pics on my old phone which is broken now! I may be be able to find out from my mate who i bought it off.

·
Registered
752 Posts
old topic, but a bit more history. I was the 2nd owner of this car, from 1100 miles to about 9500 miles. The first owner was an OAP who immediately swapped it for a Shogun with the dealer I got it from. I sold it to xtreme in Dudley for £19,500 when I bought a X from them in 2009. Wish I'd never done that and kept the 9 MR.... :) got a few photos of it from back when I had it.

Ps. it was no. 141

1 - 8 of 8 Posts