Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so and you want to meet up to drive down let me know, i live in pontypridd so we could meet on the m4 or come to some arrangment.

Im parking the evo in the celica-club stand as i pre odered tickets with the celica club, but will be going over to the MLR section.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Celica club!!?? Great car though - specially the GT Four!!

We'll be travellin up from Cornwall and collecting a few other cars on the way. Prob stop at Gordano Servs for some Optimax on way otherwise think meeting up would be difficult!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yep, I'll be going form South Wales...Pembrokeshire.
Although very early. I'm aiming to get there for when the gates open...about 7am...probably too early for most.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
I'll be going up in my black 6 so i'm sure i'll see (i was going to say bump into but thought better of it!!!) a few of you on the way. You may just notice me as i'll be the one covered in Evo 400 stickers soon to be removed as i have no desire to promote Mr Dave "i'll send your promised parts within a few days" Gammons co any longer as i no longer trust this mans word as far as i can p*ss on him....and yes Dave, i'll be up in the morning if you'd like to 'discuss' my comments.....be sure i'll be 'promoting' you to all who ask about your work!!!!
Dave. ;)

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Hi Mike,
Kept her after a string of idiots......just never use her much these days so she just looks sad and lonely under the tree on the end of my drive. Not really a fighting man myself, i just hate people who go back on deals and promises :mad: .....never mind, i'm sure i can repay the b*llshit i have been spun eh!!!!
You going up tommorow??? If your are without transport i've got two seats left, setting off around 7ish, PM me for a number if you fancy it.
Dave.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts