Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am thinking bout having my windows tinted but want to see what it looks like first.

If any of you have any pics of black evos with this done preferably on an 8 would be much appreciated.

Also any advise on where to go near heathrow would be great

Thanks in advance

Adam

· Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RobJ said:
How many of them are legal though?

I don't know why, but I am seriously paranoid about tinting mine in case I get done. I *think* the legal tint is 25% max? The standard tints can't be far off that?
Think its something like 30% so most you can go is light smoke on front but apparently all vehicles differ even if same model

· Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
spikelikemike said:
Here's the rules:

With a black car with a black interior it does'nt take alot to make them look very dark/solid anyway.

SO HERES THE LAW

The Law

Current Legislation for Window Tints

Since the beginning of 2004, there are now limits as to what you may do with respect to applying window tints to your car......

.......All Businesses that have supplied window tints forward of the B-Post are being encouraged by the Government and the Glass and Glazing Federation to contact all of their previous customers to inform them of the changes to Legislation and to offer them a chance to have their vehicle rectified by having the front tints removed.
Why the company name edited out?

Have you used them before?

· Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
spikelikemike said:
I used PENTAGON -EXCELLENT SERVICE- Based in Barnet - North London,took about 4hrs to do ALL windows.

After they are done you cant use windows for approx 24hrs as the oil behind the film dries out etc.

Takes about 1 week for them to dry out completely.

Very satisfied with results-NO bubbles and a gaurantee.

Probably a few more £££'s than other "tinters" but the results are faultless!!
Ok mate thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.