Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I thought tonight, what better prize to give the best turned out motor of the day,on the Southern meet 8 th April. But 'A PICTURE OF ME STANDING NEXT TO MY EVO' !!YOuR so Damn Lucky.
I am sure you would have me on your wall ,big fat grin,rag in hand, posing polishing my EVO.NO !!!
Well I have a copy of Busty Bridget's ,Boob Bonanza video up for grabs.

Hey ! Don't all rush at once its 2 weeks away.
Post suggestions for eezy cheezy prize .

cheers

Paul s

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Unfair advantage for all you local lot. No matter how well I clean mine the wheels are bound to be covered in Sh**e by time I've travelled from Kent! http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/Sad.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not ones to stand unfair play...

The MLR will donate a shiny official mug (white mug with banzai pic and amp; MLR logo) to the Lancer covered in most dirt and amp; mud in honour of Tommi Makinen's recent WRC win in Portugal.

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Closest I can get for you right now is this:

She'll also pick leaves/dogs/pedestrians/whatever out of your intercooler but thats extra

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good boy Chunky !!

I`ve got some areas which need sorting out http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chunky ,

Do you have to have a website to post pictures ?
Or is there a way of downloading to MLR?
I have basic outlook express 5, but have a scanner with mail facility .can I post pictures .
I can't even get a smiley.
Backward or What!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HH6,

sorry fella, No fat bird in fish nets
try www.dragqueen.co.uk
If this actually comes up as an url then I will buy a ponsy pug convertable .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My Evo is for sale .
I have just typed what I have written and fk .
I will now type with one hand ,whilst floored .
HuHum.Embarresed or what !

cheers

Paul s

Taught a lesson.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HH6

Sorry Colin, no mugs available for past excursions, even if we did ypu might have airbrushed all that mud on there, but if it looked as dirty as that on the day of the meet I recon you would be in with a chance.

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh well worth a try.
Don't think I can make the 8th but believe me I would have one the dirtest Evo contest. The only time my Evo gets washed is when service time comes around because the garage do it for me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts