Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Drive the deal is tops all cars are from UK main dealers. Try quoting the drive the deal price in your local showroom they will often match it. :)
Just watch out the car your buying isnt N Ireland supplied bit more hasstle for you if it is.

Matt
:)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mat, I have been qouted £15627.66 for the 2'0 litre 148bhp sport model, the dealers want £17000 and will not budge so b011ocks to them. It is a very nice car, the misses wanted a Scenic Grande but we spotted the Honda at the weekend and for build quality, image, lower depreciation etc, it's the one we want.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
You say they wont budge but have you mentioned that you can get one from a uk main dealer through drive the deal for less?

If yes and their still not budging sod em :D

P.S Please dont buy the Scenic :blah: for some bizarre god damn love affair that the boss has with Renaults all our company cars are Renaults and we get shafted on depreciation, service and reliability every year! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Mat, I have been honest and told them that even if they can get within a £100 of the deal they can have my order, but no go :confused: they say the internet deal is lower than what they get the car from Honda UK :) Anybody know if this is true?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Get a copy of 'Car Buyer ' magazine from Smiths - at the back theres a section that shows the best deals you can get from all the brokers/supermarkets/importers. I saved 3 grand on a Focus for the wife last year by doing a few minutes reading :)

Steve.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
JOHN'S RED VII said:
Yes Mat, I have been honest and told them that even if they can get within a £100 of the deal they can have my order, but no go :confused: they say the internet deal is lower than what they get the car from Honda UK :) Anybody know if this is true?
You could always try a different Honda dealer, surely there's a few to chose from and one of them might match the deal :)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally ordered an FR-V sport from these peopleBOB GERARD with sunroof and roof rails £900 option on a UK car but free with this European import, total price £15,500. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts