Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an evo5 gsr which has a built in anti-lag system.First of all I need to know how do I go about tuning my car in order to use it without causing any sort of breakage to my engine.When it is activated I need to know exactly what temp. my turbo would heat up to and how long should it remain engaged before it causes any sort of damage.Also would it be safe to have it activated at high boost pressures?With this installed what should I expect when it's on especially at 22psi?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What do you mean exactly by a built in Anti-Lag system?
All Evo's from E2 to E7 have a basic version of the 'anti-lag' system called the Secondary Air Control, is this what you are refering to?
Or do you have an aftermarket ECU such as the Motec or GEMS with it programmed in and you want to exploit it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I am going to talk about this until I am blue in the face, but up to now nobody can show me positive proof that any Evo II or III has secondary air control or anti-lag or any such thing. Unlike most on this forum who have IV,V, VI Evos, I have a fair amount of experience with the older Evos and have never seen one with a secondary air system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts