Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Getting Autronics fitted and an Anti Lag Switch, might sound stupid but whats the switch look like can I get my own does any one have any pics of where this switch goes or what it looks like, and finally does it control launch control as well

Cheers :confused:

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
It doesnt do launch control , and as far as I know its just a £1 make or break switch that you will be charged £20 for :D

But best let professionals do it coz if ya ferk it up :eek:

·
Registered
7,320 Posts
The switch can be any type all it needs to be is a on/off type and no real current is going through it,
You can have launch control this is a 2 step rev limit.

Mark

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
lauch control

Madevelopments said:
The switch can be any type all it needs to be is a on/off type and no real current is going through it,
You can have launch control this is a 2 step rev limit.

Mark
mark you can have the above on a sm2 then, i will post the cheque for the injectors,

·
Registered
7,320 Posts
adamgt said:
Wouldnt mind a launch control on my car also :confused:

Is it a big job to map or whatever :confused: :D
You need to install a switch and relay and then tweak the map to sort, I will give Nick the info if he doesn't already have it :D

Mark

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
Re: Re: lauch control

Madevelopments said:
You dont have a SM2 it is a SMD and yes you can :D .

Mark
Do not no what ecu i am running :crackup: if you can have lauch control then, would you only be able to change the point of revs by a laptop, because on different days /heat/ etc you may need a touch more or less

·
Registered
7,320 Posts
Re: Re: Re: lauch control

paul North said:
Do not no what ecu i am running :crackup: if you can have lauch control then, would you only be able to change the point of revs by a laptop, because on different days /heat/ etc you may need a touch more or less
Yes you can but in real terms once you have set it then 99% of the time it will be right.

Mark

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Madevelopments said:
You need to install a switch and relay and then tweak the map to sort, I will give Nick the info if he doesn't already have it :D

Mark
Cool might look into getting that sorted for my my VII running a SMD.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts