Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok complete newbie here. Bought an Evo V on friday as its been my dream car for about 5 or 6 years. I'm probably the least likely person to actually own an Evo as i am:

1. Not a mechanic and have no clue about sorting anything out under the bonet other than the occasional top up with oil

and

2. Rooked, well not really but i don't really have the cash to buy one of these beasts.

I got the car at a steal coz it needed some "TLC" according to the advert. The car itself seems fine mechanically but it really does need some work inside and out so hopefully this forum will be a big help to even a non-mechanic like myself.

BTW i'm 24 and i live near Glasgow.

Cheers, i'm off to the other threads to ask some questions lol

Scott :p

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Scotster said:
Ok complete newbie here. Bought an Evo V on friday as its been my dream car for about 5 or 6 years. I'm probably the least likely person to actually own an Evo as i am:

1. Not a mechanic and have no clue about sorting anything out under the bonet other than the occasional top up with oil

and

2. Rooked, well not really but i don't really have the cash to buy one of these beasts.

I got the car at a steal coz it needed some "TLC" according to the advert. The car itself seems fine mechanically but it really does need some work inside and out so hopefully this forum will be a big help to even a non-mechanic like myself.

BTW i'm 24 and i live near Glasgow.

Cheers, i'm off to the other threads to ask some questions lol

Scott :p
Hi and welcome to the site, another fellow scot to join.

Have fun and pay up for a membership, Lol :D

Lisax

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome i was beginning to think i was a leper lol. Noone seems to want to reply to anything i have posted (granted its only 2)

I'll join up once i get my car up and running, those track days sound tempting, also meeting up with experienced evo owners is gold itself.

cheers

Scott :p <--by the way the tongue is just my "signature" just incase you think i am being cheeky lol

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Scotster said:
Thanks for the welcome i was beginning to think i was a leper lol. Noone seems to want to reply to anything i have posted (granted its only 2)

I'll join up once i get my car up and running, those track days sound tempting, also meeting up with experienced evo owners is gold itself.

cheers

Scott :p <--by the way the tongue is just my "signature" just incase you think i am being cheeky lol
There is no tongue there dearx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.