Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently i purchased a Hayward & Scott exhaust from an MLR member called swanseye which i got fitted on tuesday, then i took my '260' to WRC yesterday, and had them work their thing on the ecu.................Well all i can say is MY GOD..............

The car pulls much stronger and smoother.

Allan and Chris were very informative, and explained everything they were doing...........Really friendly guys, and their work is well worth the money..............

WRC come very highly recommended.............

p.s. Allan when do i get my commision for the above advert ;)

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Oh, i still have the :gay: spoiler though.... :crackup:
me too mate, its on top of my wardrobe! :D

I have some time off July so i'll pop down for a chat and book it in for mid Sept. Need to as every other 260 owner is leaving me behind :crackup:

·
Registered
613 Posts
If your using a calculator you cant type in "+ 24" then hit the percentage button, it doesn't work.
try adding 17.5% to 100 to see (you know it should be 117.5 right).

To use a calculator it's 100 x 17.5 % + (= 117.5)
or times 1.175

In this case 257.7 + 24% = 319.548

Edited to add: This is specific to Casio calculators IIRC. Some do work right by hitting the % button but it's easy to determine if your calculator works correct or not - add 10% to 100.

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Remember Scoop - its 24% FROM ATF/ATP not 24% on top of ATW.

scoop said:
If your using a calculator you cant type in "+ 24" then hit the percentage button, it doesn't work.

or times 1.175

Edited to add: This is specific to Casio calculators IIRC. Some do work right by hitting the % button but it's easy to determine if your calculator works correct or not - add 10% to 100.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
scoop said:

or times 1.175

Edited to add: This is specific to Casio calculators IIRC. Some do work right by hitting the % button but it's easy to determine if your calculator works correct or not - add 10% to 100.but i am thick git what do i know
exactly thick git you know nothing :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
613 Posts
GlobalGB said:
Remember Scoop - its 24% FROM ATF/ATP not 24% on top of ATW.
so with my car actually putting out 271.6 ATW that means its approx 357ATF :confused:

I think not, it was 348ATF according to wrc.. but now I'm reallly confused as that doesn't fit with anything.

shaun robinson said:
exactly thick git you know nothing :crackup: :crackup:
and you can **** off for a start :mad: ;)

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
haha - another one in the fold...

Nice one gripper :smthumbup

Its good to see someone making the most of their 260 ownership ;)

I too have been double teamed by Alan & Chris, you and your car leave their place much wiser :D

I'm a little down on your figures at 148ATW but I'm back their tomorrow to see if we can squeeze more out now their full 3" APS Sports-Cat'd system is fully run-in... :blush:

Enjoy your :eek: & :D you'll now have a lot more of them ;)

dB.

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
scoop said:
so with my car actually putting out 271.6 ATW that means its approx 357ATF :confused:

I think not, it was 348ATF according to wrc.. but now I'm reallly confused as that doesn't fit with anything.

and you can **** off for a start :mad: ;)
Maybe they use another percentage other than 24%, who knows - its not set in stone. :)

edited to add:

Or something completely different from the average percentage markup - better ask WRC ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.