Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I have the misfortune to have to post another message about the theft of one more pride and joy.

The car in question is an EVO IX 360 in gun metal grey registration SIFU W.

Taken from the Cheltenham area in the early hours, between 1 and 5am on Sunday 31st January. The keys were taken from the house while my wife, kids and myself were asleep upstairs. Whoever it was got into the house and took whatever keys they could find in order to get what they wanted.

There have been reports to police of a car matching the description in the Cirencester area screeching around and it may have been used in another crime.

Please look out for my car and advise if you have any information.

Photos of the car should be in my profile but I will check and update accordingly.

From an absolutely gutted ex-EVO owner.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Not good glad nobody was hurt. Why cant some people just leave other peoples property alone. You save for ages to get the car you want and some little s**t comes along and nicks it. No decent deterents - slap on the wrist - dont do it again. :goingmad:

·
Canadian, eh
348 Posts
I just got off the phone with the police to report a gunmetal, newer Evo (8 or 9 couldn't see) being driven very recklessly around Cheltenham. I got a quick look at it and no Evo owner would drive it like that - it even mounted the curb driving by.
Dude, I hope the cops catch the bugger!

·
Registered
17,199 Posts
Unfortunately I have the misfortune to have to post another message about the theft of one more pride and joy.

The car in question is an EVO IX 360 in gun metal grey registration SIFU W.

Taken from the Cheltenham area in the early hours, between 1 and 5am on Sunday 31st January. The keys were taken from the house while my wife, kids and myself were asleep upstairs. Whoever it was got into the house and took whatever keys they could find in order to get what they wanted.

There have been reports to police of a car matching the description in the Cirencester area screeching around and it may have been used in another crime.

Please look out for my car and advise if you have any information.

Photos of the car should be in my profile but I will check and update accordingly.

From an absolutely gutted ex-EVO owner.
Sorry to hear that mate.

I could hear a car being thrashed around near where I am, around 2 - 3am this morning, woke me up and had to look out the window to make sure my car was still there.

I hope the police catch them and they get what they deserve, but I hope for your sake you don't get the car back, as by the sounds of it, it wouldn't be worth having back :(

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
totally gutted for you mate i know the feeling, but they never entered my house as they would not be breathing if ide of cought them

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the good will messages.

Unfortunately still no news and by the sounds of some of the posts that no news would be good news. I echo the thoughts of others on the MLR and hope that nothing good ever becomes of the low live's that did this. At times like this the only thing to do is be thankful for small mercies and the fact that my family are safe.

I too always said that I would never sleep through something like this and just wish that I had woken to catch them in the act, but you never know what might have happened if I had. The police did say that they would have been in and out in seconds and apart from wallet and phones, which have since been recovered, they only took the car.

Thanks for keeping your eyes open and I hope that nobody else has to endure the gut wrenching feeling experienced when you realise that what you fear has actually happened.

Apologies but the reg number is actually S1 FUW it just reads as SIFU W.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts