Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taken a deposit on my III RS, and it's going to Sweden.

Not really sure what to get next, I want another evo but as it will now be a daily driver I don't want the high running costs !!

I'll be in no rush to replace it, but my choices at the moment are:-

V or VI GSR or RS

Leon Cupra R

Hmmmm decisions decisions.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Geoff you are way too greedy. give it another five years you would have owned every EVO in the country :crackup:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Geoff get yourself an RSII I just had another, had forgoten how brilliant they are, aircon, electrics, and proper RS lightening sharp responses.

Either that or get an Accord Type R with a/c for a while till you get bored...

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'd love an RSII but they seem to go for too much money.

Andy - i'd love the car back but sold it because we had one of the hottest summers ever when I had it 2 years ago and it drove us mad with no a/c. Typical that we had a crap cold summer last year !!

I won't have another car without it.

·
Registered
17,199 Posts
I'd love an RSII but they seem to go for too much money.

Andy - i'd love the car back but sold it because we had one of the hottest summers ever when I had it 2 years ago and it drove us mad with no a/c. Typical that we had a crap cold summer last year !!

I won't have another car without it.
Yes the RSII's are a little expensive usually compared to a GSR, but that doesn't mean you have to be selfish, and make us all have a crap summer again :crackup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
which part of sweden is it going to, i live in sweden, near askersund, only ever seen one other evo over here and that was in the car park at stockholm airport when i left to go back to the uk to get my 330.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I estimate that there are at least 100 early evos in Sweden.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts