Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well just heads up and I'm not too bothered but the mr340 I bought (wx54 lfp)with transmision fault has thrown up mileage difference in 2011 and can see in black and white where it was done, not far from me either :mhihi::mhihi: :wallbang::wallbang: I dont understand some people just for a few extra quid ruining a genuine car.........just a good job I got it cheap:mhihi::mhihi::naughty:......the mileage is showing 70k and with the loss it should be 120k so not end of world I suppose....:smthumbup:smthumbup if anyone ends up with it in few months or years this is just so people know and dont get surprise:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
Well just heads up and I'm not too bothered but the mr340 I bought with transmision fault has thrown up mileage difference in 2011 and can see in black and white where it was done, not far from me :mhihi::mhihi: :wallbang::wallbang: I dont understand some people just for a few extra quid ruining a genuine car.........just a good job I got it cheap:mhihi::mhihi::naughty:......the mileage is showing 70k and with the loss it should be 120k so not end of world I suppose....:smthumbup:smthumbup
not good really.

I halfed expected that silver one to be bought by a trader, have a private plate fitted and then wound back to 40k.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts