Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats this BS about proper evo's!!!!!

There are some really high spec'd motors on here and yes they started life as a 260!!! So?????

Lets look at things.... from what I can see I reckon about 90% if not more of the VIII on this forum have been modded, so who spent there cash wisely...... the ones who bought the 260..... and yes in the end of the day it is a 260 and yes it is an EVO :smthumbup

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Not proper Evo's really though are they :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Just Rep cars really though aren't they.

YES I OWN A 260!

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
im selling mine next week.

260's are crap.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Only 260 on paper ferg when ours went in to get roaded last year nobody knew what model it was because of colour and interior and no badges. We got fq mr etc then i turned round nope its a 260 and the chins hit the deck :crackup:

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
oh yeah killin joke

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
im selling mine next week.

260's are crap.
I cant even rib you about them anymore, 1 cos yours is a bit of a tool now and 2 cos i aint even got one anymore, real or fake :lol:

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
Only 260 on paper ferg when ours went in to get roaded last year nobody knew what model it was because of colour and interior and no badges. We got fq mr etc then i turned round nope its a 260 and the chins hit the deck :crackup:
i may have to put my old 260 spoiler back on.

that may upset a few people.

mainly when i leave them as a dot in my rear view mirror :lol:

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Ferg - you on the **** the night ? Not normally as jovial me old co cksucker !! :lol: stick yer 260 up yer ass, theres far easier ways to start a fight in here you should know that
No1 Aidy is a real nice chap
No2 ....

done :lol:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Ferg - you on the **** the night ? Not normally as jovial me old co cksucker !! :lol: stick yer 260 up yer ass, theres far easier ways to start a fight in here you should know that
No1 Aidy is a real nice chap
No2 ....

done :lol:
:crackup:

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Fuu uckin Nigeria - speak to half of the cons on here - Winnys been down that way Iam sure, hence the funny expression instead of a smile :lol:

Ferg, are you docking ...not planning any flocking ? mind and wear a carbon c ock ring as Gingerpimp has stated, appparently Carbon itself get rid of all known parasitic n1h1 260 viruses that you may want to spread :crackup:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Whats this BS about proper evo's!!!!!

There are some really high spec'd motors on here and yes they started life as a 260!!! So?????

Lets look at things.... from what I can see I reckon about 90% if not more of the VIII on this forum have been modded, so who spent there cash wisely...... the ones who bought the 260..... and yes in the end of the day it is a 260 and yes it is an EVO :smthumbup
:smthumbup

1 - 20 of 29 Posts