Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you’re keen to get back out on track and can’t wait for either the Rally Day at Castle Combe or the Rockingham trackday later in the year, why not get along to either the Anglesey or Croft trackdays run between Warrender and Track Action.

These days are virtually the same as the MLR or Trackstar organised days and even use the same instructors ie: Mark and Graeme. Emphasis is on quality tracktime and free instructors, and will also feature open pit lane. Dates and prices of both days are below – and if you’re interested you can book at www.track-action.co.uk

Anglesey - 25 May - £145 per car

Croft - 14 June - £175 per car

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would be very tempted by both if I wasn't already booked into Elvington on 24th May and Croft on 8th July! Bugger...

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IF I still had the 6, I'd do Croft. Don't think the Westie will be built by then....but if it is. Might book anyway, and take the 172, as it's the best circuit I did last year. Strongly advise any EVO's out there to go and do it, as I like it a LOT (180 track miles, 3 tanks of fuel, 1 set of slicks, discs and pads in 6 hours :) )

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else coming to Anglesey?

It should be quite good have heard that Men and amp; Motors are there.
Should be some nice bodies as well as the cars:)

My car is in at RC so I will not have it back on time.
Going for the 25G Upgrade should be fun.

Am also looking to do Oulton Park on the 28th and the 4th June car permitting.

Dale

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Build of Westie is going better than planned (that's just put the kybosh on it all then), so will book for Croft and hope that I can get the thing finnished, SVA'd and run in by the 14th. Otherwise it's trailer time, and just tootle arround running it in all day.

Adrian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts