Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just booked for Anglesey on Sunday with Bookatrack, anyone else going to drive/ watch?

Anyone who turns up, is welcome to come out for a few passenger laps with me.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what time does your day run till Adrian ?

i am at a party satarday night but may pop up in the afternoon , as i have never seen anglesea circuit before . any idea if is sign posted from the a55 ?
Dafydd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Runs untill it goes dark apparently or earlier if the weather is terrible. No idea where the circuit is, as i've never been before. It's somewhere near rhosneiger (left off the A55) i think. Check Bookatrack.co.uk or easytrack.co.uk for proper directions. So far there are only 10 cars booked on, and it's open pit lane, so should be an awfull lot of time out on circuit (well as much as a full tank of SUL and 4 Jerry cans can provide).

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From Bookatrack's site:

Anglesey Circuit is located on A4080 between Aberffraw and Rhosneigr. From the A55, cross over the Britannia Bridge. Stay on road (now classed as A5). After 7.8 miles turn left onto B4422 following signs for ABERFFRAW, pass through the village of Bethel then left over railway bridge, then after 1 mile turn right at T junction onto A4040. After 2 miles pass Aberffraw village on left then follow road for 1 mile. Turn left at cross roads to Anglesey Circuit.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adrian .
hope all the snow has gone by tommorow for you .

i will still try and come tommorow but it depends on the weather , and if i can get hold of any sul , there is only one shell garage in my area and they have sold out of all petrol only derv left , people are panic buying because it is going to go up a couple of pence ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hope you had a good day out ?

could not make it as i could not get the car out (chrismasy wheather ) .

wish i had tryed to get it out though went out in my landrover with 5 mates to go sleging and half way there my front prop went bang and distroyed the 'harvey splicer 'coupling making it in to a 2wd and not very suited to the conditions (3ft snow drifts )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts