Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parked at work this morning next to the stores guy & clocked the steering lock. :crackup: :crackup:

Had to laugh, at least the Proton is safe after all the Proton is hotter property than me Evo . :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

We are gunna have some beauty replies to this i imagine ;) ;)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
WTF? It's not like Weymouth is car crime capital!

BTW mate - need to speak to you about some silly engineering you might be able to help me with. Off boarding tomorrow but I'll give you a buzz once I'm back... :)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
You may laugh at him but that may be his pride and joy and he's just not as fortunate as you to own an Evo :)

Anyways, I think you will find that alot more cars like that are being stolen these days as they are so much easier to steal than newer more sophisticated cars.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Still put a lock on my old Golf which probably makes people laff :crackup: to but in the age of the oppotunist and knowing the old cars have no security they mite nick just to thrash around and burn out not for any finanial gains. Could really do without it going walkies as is my daily driver and the EVO wud have to become that (and my wallet wud not approve)

Mind u don't think even a joyrider would nick a Proton :crackup:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
R-Jay said:
You may laugh at him but that may be his pride and joy and he's just not as fortunate as you to own an Evo :)

Anyways, I think you will find that alot more cars like that are being stolen these days as they are so much easier to steal than newer more sophisticated cars.
Not laughing at him ;) , oh and it aint his pride & joy but i no what your saying my friend, hes a real good mate of mine, it was just my dry sense of humour i suppose. He thought it was funny :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.