Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gizzmo Distributor
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I'm selling my AMS / Moroso winged and baffled sump.
This increases oil capacity by nearly 2 litres and adds trap doors and baffles.
Comes complete with windage plate and oil pickup.

These are notorious for not sealing properly - when I spoke to AMS about it, they said "Use more silicone"... I was not impressed!!!
So we machined an O-ring groove into it! Now it seals pretty well, although we also use a bit of silicone as well.

This is a good half way house between stock and a dry sump.
You can see it on the engine here:

Looking for £225 ono.
01278651044 or 07718384822
Located in Somerset, but will obviously deliver.

·
Registered
260 Posts
yes a little, its a shell at the moment.
cracked the head at oulton in October so thought it would just strip everything that's not needed out.
got a head last week and was going to use it as a exchange unit for a ported and rebuilt one but no one seems to want my sterling for some reason.
so will rebuild it myself when I get in the mood

lost a bit of interest in it so decided to get the bike out after many years, off to motorland aragon in may and few uk days booked,leathers have shrunk.

then its hockenhiem for f1 in july and 3 days at the ring on way back in the mrs m3.
none of the usual crew are going this year.

what you upto any more kids on way?

·
Tarmac Tyre Shredder
14,521 Posts
yes a little, its a shell at the moment.
cracked the head at oulton in October so thought it would just strip everything that's not needed out.
got a head last week and was going to use it as a exchange unit for a ported and rebuilt one but no one seems to want my sterling for some reason.
so will rebuild it myself when I get in the mood

lost a bit of interest in it so decided to get the bike out after many years, off to motorland aragon in may and few uk days booked,leathers have shrunk.

then its hockenhiem for f1 in july and 3 days at the ring on way back in the mrs m3.
none of the usual crew are going this year.

what you upto any more kids on way?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts