Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been on a few american lancer fourms, and there is lots of them running 500+ on the standerd internals , and have been for some time :eek: are we british too scared to go to the unknown :rolleyes:

·
Registered
417 Posts
The yanks have always been streets ahead of us when it comes to power improvements.

Just look at all the jap web sites they all have shops in the US so they get all the new stuff before us.

Plus they have a massive Illegal Street Racing TEAMS !!!!!!!

But 500 horses I think is way to much for standard internals.

We all know the improvement of a new ECU and Filter but 500 bhp and your just waiting to POP the bugger.

Cheers

·
Registered
755 Posts
are we british too scared to go to the unknown
that could also be the case as everything over here costs twice as much lol.. and the people who can afford big builds.. jsut buy all the proper stuff anyway as they can afford it lol.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
A.Innes said:
i have been on a few american lancer fourms, and there is lots of them running 500+ on the standerd internals , and have been for some time :eek: are we british too scared to go to the unknown :rolleyes:
its possible the 4g63 block is one of the strongest out of japan in standard form, its been done infront of my own eyes, however over here labour is a lot more expensive which means people like to get the bottom end stronger in the 1st place for peace of mind and future mods whereas in the states doesnt matter so much labour is very cheap along with parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts