Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like i will soon become an Evo owner as i am likely to be buying one tomorrow(white 6 gsr) . Just wanted to know if i am crazy for getting into the Evo scene or have i finally seen the light as far as cars are concerned. what are your thoughts,cheers Neaky

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
We're all crazy in that nice sort of way, mind you there are some a bit too mad, but hey, if you're not one of them, who cares, and if you are, as long as nobody else knows, you're ok

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
You ve seen the light i went through loads of cars in two years, cossies scoobys and used to drive tvr's and lotus's in my old job but get in an evo and you ll never go back !

:D

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
My Doctor says i can be let out soon i dont think im micky schumacher anymore :shrug:

im colin mc, cray really :eek:

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats ok then as five of the voices in my head said i was crazy and all the rest said wibble, its nice to know i will fit in when i join.

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Penfold said:
As someone once said, you don't have to be crazy to be here but it sure helps ;)
Oh, and have lots of money, cus once you start modding.......that`s it, your lifes over :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What else is money for if not to spend on what we love, my wife is pushing me to get one so she cant moan when the spending adds up. She says that she is fed up with driving round in normal boring cars so that is about to change

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
No your definitely mad, but your also about to have more fun than you can shake a poo covered stick at... ;)

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
What's the saying - you don't have to be mad to fit in around here, but it helps ;)

Welcome to Evo ownership, and the MLR of course :D

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats it i have done it , I am now the proud owner of an evo 6 should be picking it up within the next 2 weeks cannot wait. many thanks to darren at singleton service station for meeting me halfway from home to look at it and for being all round decent. I feel i have finally arrived car wise cheers neaky

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Hello & Welcome :D

I run an out-patient clinic for the Evolutionary Deranged & Impecunious - there's quite a long waiting list though :crackup:

Cheers ;)

Rog

1 - 14 of 14 Posts