Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Change of date for this one

Sunday 16th June?? is this OK with everyone?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I won't be going BUT you may like to know that Cornflakes currently has a collect-the-coupons-and-get-free-tickets for Alton Towers at the moment - even if you don't like cornflakes, it's a lot cheaper than paying on the gate :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
No worries (and, just to clarify, it's KELLOG'S cornflakes, not own-brand :))

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
i am ok for that date let me know BIGEVO if you want me to sort tickets . if not get eating the cornflakes lol lol RSVP regards EVO400

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Dave

I will mail everyone direct and find out how many definates we have for the tickets and get back to you asap.

Cheers

AndyS - Is it choco cornflakes too do you know? :D

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
BigEvo:
AndyS - Is it choco cornflakes too do you know? :D
Teri
No Idea, but apparently the same free ticket will also get you into Thorpe Park and Chessington World Of Adventure. Check out your local supermarket for more details :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
sorry teri!! sorry didnt reply 2 u for a while, been busy!!! I wont be able to make it cuz I wont be in UK at the time!! sorry!!!

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Planning a trip with some pals early July - no deffinate date set yet though. Would prolly be a weekday anyway and no doubt you lackies have silly things like work to do :/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Brown Paper Bag

Let us know when you have a date sorted, some of us lackies do get time off u know! :D

Teri

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Teri,
They don't close until November time and if you go at the beginning of November you can get there for the fireworks and laser display at night. They are also doing some special deals at the moment where yu can go and ride all of the rides at night (in the dark). Should be interesting!!!!

Andy

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Andy

Sounds great! Not so sure about the rides in the dark tho! :( :D

I will get dates & prices sorted and start new thread.

List so far:

Andy RSX
Mrs RSX
Ryan (u still up for this??)
EVO400
EVO400 Girl

Any more????

Teri

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.