Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - who is up for a day at Alton Towers to go on the new ride - AIR????????????

So far:

Me
Ryan

PS - Lunch will be AFTER the ride :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Depends on date (as usual)

You can ask Mr. Legend for directions as you have to go onto the A50 near to Stoke http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andy

Not sure on the date yet, but will do my best to avoid school holidays - are you going to go on the ride?

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of course,
I took Su to Alton Towers last year and managed to drag her onto most of the big rides but she didn't fancy Oblivion so I don't know if she will be up for it but with a bit of peer pressure, I'm sure we can persuade her.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool

so far then for the AIR ride

me
Ryan
Andy
Su (poss)

Andy, do you reckon if we give Lee the choice of getting lost in Stoke or going on this ride that he will opt for the ride ;)

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D

me
Paul
Ryan
AndyF_RSX
Su (if persuaded!)
Lindsey
Tango (if persuaded!)

Come on then - lets see who are the men or mice!!!

possibly could meet up at the Granada services nr East Midlands Airport roundabout?

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Leon

Definatley NOT during the school holidays! Hoping to do this in June sometime. I reckon you should put your brother on this ride for at least 10 times after the karting!! :D

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can get tickets for £15 each . they sponsor a local paper here in mansfield so its a rather good deal if a lot of people are going . put me and the wife down . p.s went to see a nice big evo little high on the miles wanted 16k rsvp EVO400 REGARDS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if is in early june (first 2weeks) it will be ok, but not late june (last 2 weeks) cuz I will be going away for those 2 weeks!!! once you got the date let me know and I will see if I can join!!

About my brother, we still havent finish taking a micky out of him yet!!! poor sod!!! :) :) :)

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
EVO400

You wont get any cheaper than that - how many miles does it have and amp; tiptronic or manual?
Email if you prefer

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
EVO400

As long as its has had the right servicing etc can't see there being a problem. Only thing I can think to check for is the front bushes - all the ones I know of need them replacing (inc mine), seems to be a general fault.

Let me know how you get on

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so far for the AIR ride!!

****** How does Saturday 8th June fit in with everybody?? ******

me
Paul
Ryan
AndyF_RSX
Su (if persuaded!)
Lindsey
Tango (99% certain 1% pooh scared!!)
EVO400 x 2
EVO4 (how many Leon?)

Tickets poss £15 if we talk to EVO400 very nicely :)

possibly could meet up at the Granada services nr East Midlands Airport roundabout?

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re:Alton Towers - AIR TICKETS

HI GUYS AND GIRLS buy the way my name is dave . some news on the alton towers tickets
£19 adults
£16 for the kids
so teri is thats 12 kids tickets then ???????lol lol lol

unlimited tickets any time of year no restrictions on use .
please let me know how many are needed as i will sort from here.
my tel no 07715110462 .
the tickets can be bought from the CHAD NEWSPAPER MANSFIELD TEL NO 01623456789
the reason they get tickets cheap is they put the sales to local charitys .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I went a couple of weeks ago during the school holidays-big mistake,only got on 2 rides.Air is brilliant,go there first and get your virtual tickets early.The robbing gits charge £2 for parking as well now.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts