Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped the car off this morning at the bodyshop and they had already got started on the kit.....

DAMD Bumper, ChargeSpeed Arches (20mm Wider), ChargeSpeed rear and somewhere out of the pic there are 2 ChargeSpeed Skirts.

Should get the car back in 3 days time with it all fitted.... time to start counting the hours :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Carless said:
Why did the RX7 have two main exhausts and then a smaller third?
yeah funnily enough i was thinking the same thing after reading frazs' post :confused:

cant wait to see the finished item mate.

from what i can see it should look :cool:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
reason for the RX7 question was cos I had put up a pic of our RX7 in bits in the same workshop, decided to take it down tho cos it would spoil the surprise of seeing it when it is finished!

·
Registered
20 Posts
FRAZ!

Your the guys from Fast and Modified i love yer Evo . I went to the show in Aberdeen, and i saw your mr2 pretty neat. I read F&M a lot :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The painter is top quality, painted on of the standard wings before i got it as someone damaged it, couldnt fault it, perfect match.

To be honest if the match is not that good I will just get it all painted!

Saw the car yesterday, had the bumper, wings and skirts fitted, getting it back on Wed I think as it needs the studs extended before the wheels can go on.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheers!

Hopefully get it back on Wed night with everything fitted including the wheels so planning on getting some cool night time shots of it to stick online :D

All i need now is the carbon bonnet, tailgate and wing.... oh and working on a design for the graphics too (altho i have the feeling it may look too good without the graphics to stick any on!)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
picking up the car this morning, then taking it to get the wheels fitted!

couple of sneak preview pics later on today ;)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like it will be tomorrow for the pics!

Car is back, looking great :D

But.... when I went to put the 20's on the kit is that bit thicker and touching the wheels at the back arch..... too dark to do anything now so will be getting trimmed tomorrow.

Typical......

Altho the 20's do look dynamite on it :D..... roll on tomorrow!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's just my typical luck, something always has to go wrong!

It is literally a case of chopping off about 1cmx3cm from the back of the rear valance, it just sticks out too much, wont notice it from the outside or anything.

I will sort it in the morning then spend the rest of the day finding good photoshoot locations! :D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Evo_Fraz said:
It's just my typical luck, something always has to go wrong!

It is literally a case of chopping off about 1cmx3cm from the back of the rear valance, it just sticks out too much, wont notice it from the outside or anything.

I will sort it in the morning then spend the rest of the day finding good photoshoot locations! :D
Wake up Fraz :crackup: Get out and get the photos taken and get them on here to let us see :moon: :crackup: :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts