Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
EVOHOLIC !
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need to downsize my collection of wheels as I'm now up to 7 sets :handsup: Cash on collection from West London 0793902271.

* EVO X. Freshly refurbed by CustomCars with a hint of metallic, IMO better than the Mitsi OEM finish. Taking into account what they own me and the cost of the refurb I'm looking for £ S O L D on these. May take a set of Comps in PX.

* Speedline GT1's. 18" x 8. Refurbed By the same place, will come with a set of part worn Khumo track tyres. £700.

* 2 x Part worn Yokohama Advans 245 40 18. More wear on inner shoulder, ideal for a spare. Looking for offers, will split.

If more photos are needed PM me.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Need to downsize my collection of wheels as I'm now up to 7 sets :handsup: Cash on collection from West London 0793902271.

* EVO X. Freshly refurbed by CustomCars with a hint of metallic, IMO better than the Mitsi OEM finish. Taking into account what they own me and the cost of the refurb I'm looking for £695 on these. May take a set of Comps in PX.

* Speedline GT1's. 18" x 8. Refurbed By the same place, will come with a set of part worn Khumo track tyres. £700.

* 2 x Part worn Yokohama Advans 245 40 18. More wear on inner shoulder, ideal for a spare. Looking for offers, will split.

If more photos are needed PM me.
hi would you be intrested in px fq 360 wheels that have a full refurb
come with tyres

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Do you have centre caps for the GT1’s, or an you get them and would you sell without tyres?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts