Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been looking at evo's for a while now, really like the look of this one and want to go and see it on saturday if possible. does anyone have a list of the differances of this to say a MR evo for example?... im sure someone on here will be able tpo clear it up for me :):mitsi::smthumbup

also if the owner is on here (send me a message) or if anyone knows if it has been sold let me know..or if nigel S is on here? seen this guys name mentioned before just wondering if he can back up the claims of the car on the advert :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1334326.htm

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
RS diff
No AYC
5 speed box
Alcantera interior (same as MR)

The GT's had issues with the 70 series turbo's but this guy has changed to the 80 so that's good.

I would say it looks very cheap for what it is - a white forged 9GT for under £20k would sound alarm bells to me! But under £15k!! Bargain of the decade or not!!

He says he's had it mapped by Russ at Wallace Performance - may be worth giving him a ring to find out a bit more, sure he'd be happy to help

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
Thats my old car and a mega bargain

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thought that too, it was for sale for abit more (18k i think) awhile back but must not of sold?..

at that price if all seems right i'd more that happily make an offer

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Wow how did I miss this one?

I'm sure it was up for 22K for some reason :confused:

Shame its the other end of the country to me :cry:

Could anyone view the car for me and report back? this is a serious request, PM me if you can help and I'll give you my number :smthumbup

Al

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I'd bite his hand off for £15k! Don't hang around as I'd be surprised if it's still for sale by the end of the day!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
W17NNY you got any ideas of owners?... was it you who bought it off nigel? just from the advert it sounded like the lad bought it as a fresh import?

still a very smart evo:mitsi:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
can't view it until saturday im at glasgow with work but its to far to go and too dark just now

al stop stepping on my toes:lol::lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i'd want to HPI the car before i even drove up, i'd also try to make sure everything seems ok to me although im not mechanic. anything to look out for on the 9GT?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ha ha!!!!

im sure one of us will find out soon enough, just awaiting a reply, and i think im gonna come down with a cold at work lol:crackup:

·
Registered
228 Posts
[QUOTE= I'm sure it was up for 22K for some reason :confused:

yeah,i saw it on pistonheads last week for 22k as well
Drop of 7k in one week and with all the right bits on it too,bargain for someone!

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
i was going to swap this car for my car but i have spent to much money on my one now

i was speaking to si and he sounds genuine guy bargin of the year

1 - 20 of 77 Posts