Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wheres the best place and cheapest place too buy the alcon 365 brake kit for the front and the 4 pot for the rear im after brand new ones ,

are these the best brakes on the market id rather people be honnet and no just say aps cause u got them or alcons cause u got them

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
[email protected] mate. That's where I got my 365 kit from mate. Normally a 4-6week delivery time on them

Can't comment on the best, as I have only had brembos with PF dics and Pads previously. You won't be dissapointed with the Alcons.

There is also the new PF calipers on the market, aswell as the Project Mu stuff. You pays your money ...

·
Registered
50 Posts
wheres the best place and cheapest place too buy the alcon 365 brake kit for the front and the 4 pot for the rear im after brand new ones ,

are these the best brakes on the market id rather people be honnet and no just say aps cause u got them or alcons cause u got them
Harry Hockly Motorsport, good price and service :smthumbup

http://www.hh-ms.com/

·
Registered
402 Posts
i second dave at ears.:thumbup:
i have the alcon 365's and not had any problems with them.i went down the alcon route due to them being fitted on the fq400 and also at the time ap were having a lot of problems with brake discs warping.at the end of the day you pays your money and takes your choice.there is a lot more choice now as opposed to 2 years ago,ie ap,alcon,stoptech,brembo grand turismo,k sport.
etc all after your hard earned.if undecided read the various threads on brakes then decide.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
didnt find that harry hockly web site much good no pics or anything will have to ring him for prices

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
u can get them in red but the company has to order 5 sets to get then in red so dave said ive bought the 365 kit in the end

·
Registered
402 Posts
Anyone know if these are available with RED calipers?:confused:
if you go to a mitsubishi dealers you can order the red alcon calipers with mitsubishi written on them but alcon would not do a kit for me with red calipers because they reckoned that they were only allowed to supply red calipers to mitsubishi themselves:goingmad:
hopefully they have now relaxed this rule!

·
Registered
50 Posts
mate if you can get the front and rear kit, I have the Alcon's installed in my IX RS and the brake bias are very good engineered for the evo.

The SBS pads (included in the kit)are very good too, but I don't tested them in track yet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts