Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are off my sprint car which im breaking due to moving onto a new project, they were purchased last year from Rossport for just under £2000 and since then i have put Pagid RS 29 pads in which themselves were over £360. the whole set up has had very little use so very much like new, the pads will also have done less than 200miles and in my opinion the best pads you can get your hands on. i chose these over the bigger version to keep the rolling weight on the front as low as i could and the performance of them is just stunning

in action at castle combe last season

£1400 (which is a bargain)

now reduced to £1300

i can also sell them with the Alcon Blue pads in and without the pagids for £1275

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me neither:D
there made for you and have a special bond with them being on your old motor, would be like a re birth of the old partnership:D you know you want them. £1895 from ross new and then the pads, if you look they still have the stickers on the bells, thats how little use they have had

·
Premium Member
2,405 Posts
there made for you and have a special bond with them being on your old motor, would be like a re birth of the old partnership:D you know you want them. £1895 from ross new and then the pads, if you look they still have the stickers on the bells, thats how little use they have had
I know I want them, did the Recaros go?:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Martin will 17" wheels fit over them and what kit is it?

Ta.

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Guess its the club race spec kit and do you still have the cage?

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Whereabouts mate. Interested in the brakes but other stuff has took priority,if their still here next week I'll give u a buzz. :smthumbup

1 - 20 of 42 Posts