·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of my photos from the AJEC Racing Rolling Road Day 6th Feb 2010 :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
wish i could have made it there for this one even if just for a look see. gonna try and make it to a few more meets etc this year. lots of good inspiration in those pics. stage 1 mods are imminent now. :naughty:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nice set of pics mate, nice to meet you all again bit dissapointed with my results all bit confusing ? Still my car feels good so i dont know were that 50 bhp went, anyway as long i feel my car is running well i dont thing i will take notice until i get my ralliart hardpipe fitted in the next couple of months, and get it re-tested just to check everthings ok.

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
some pretty good piccys there :smthumbup:smthumbup ill losd my few later :D:D

nice to meet you all today, good bunch of people :smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Nice set of pics mate, nice to meet you all again bit dissapointed with my results all bit confusing ? Still my car feels good so i dont know were that 50 bhp went, anyway as long i feel my car is running well i dont thing i will take notice until i get my ralliart hardpipe fitted in the next couple of months, and get it re-tested just to check everthings ok.
Will be intresting to see what everyone else was making on the day. Mine seemed low too :confused:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Evee not as bad as mine new 9 turbo and car only made 290.8 at the fly wheel at 1.2 bar and with old turbo was quite abit more.think i have some probs i need to find.
Had a good day and had a laugh:D

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
had a good day thanks ajec and some good pics too :smthumbup

quite a few people seem to be saying low figures and one of my mates car didnt hit the figures we thought it would neither.

2.1 bar doost on a 80series turbo should see more than 400bhp surly :shake:

dont bother me to much cos i hit 450 :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts