Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re:Aintree Circuit Track Day

Regarding Aintree Circuit, for your information there is a Liasion Officer who should be used for all Motorsport type approaches to the Racecourse Owners. His name is Mike Ashcroft and I can dig out his contact details, if you like.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I 'll get the information watch this space. Don't deal with Mike Ashcroft he made Aintree Circuit club go bust and he has no official capacity ( he's also a prat )

Colin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I 'll get the information watch this space. Don't deal with Mike Ashcroft he made Aintree Circuit club go bust and he has no official capacity ( he's also a prat )

Colin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My suggestion to go through Mike Ashcroft follows from the fact that Mike is still officially the Liasion Officer for Aintree, within the Association of North West Car Clubs. However, if you want to try another route, you could perhaps go through Liverpool Motor Club. I appreciate that I am telling you what to do, without knowing your contacts. However I have been on the edge of discussions for Aintree over the years, and think there is a need to present a common front to the Racecourse owners by all Motorsport type users.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your help I'm on the Liverpool Motor Club commitee and will get the best deal I can for evo owners on track days. We might also need a hand on marshalling a rally there.

Thanks Colin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good luck with your plans. Incidentally, if the club run a Rally in due course, can you put in a word to allow 4WD Turbo's to enter?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts