Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought fq360 and inside below gauges prev owner had a digital turbo read out..when u start car up start 1.2 and eventually goes to 2.02 what is this and what does it do...again its remapped to 407bhp..help please

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
1.2? That would suggest it's boosting at 1.2, no? How can it do that by simply starting the car?

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Just bought fq360 and inside below gauges prev owner had a digital turbo read out..when u start car up start 1.2 and eventually goes to 2.02 what is this and what does it do...again its remapped to 407bhp..help please
which model?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its a yellow evo 9 no 77 fq360..44000 miles got it for £11000...the boost control module is prob 5inch wide by 3.5 inch deep sits underneath three stock fq360 dials on the console..ive not noticed it changing when i accelerate but like i said when i start the car up it gradually goes to 2.02 ish..should it change as i accelerate

·
Zero Fighter
12,892 Posts
I'd take it to your tuner or someone who knows about it,not someone who thinks they know it ,and get it looked at and make sure they show you how it works

1 - 12 of 12 Posts