Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has aftmarket shock absorbers like proflex, bilstein etc. and still warped their discs

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Andre, do you have another suspicion? Next you'll ask who's got an aftermarket cigarette lighter. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree, it could be the cigarette lighter but I assume that by fitting an aftermarket one breaks the terms of the warranty. I suspect it is something to do wit the extra heat generated during use. :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok i think it s stupid too but hear this

yesterday i went for my warping problem

the standard shock absorber was not good anymore so we replaced it
i said it s the hub s and bearing wich solves the problem not the shocks he said no it maybe has something to do with shocks

so my question was is there some one who drove with aftermarket shocks and still warps their discs just to confirm that this has nothing to do with the warping problem.

just answer the question or i light youre ass on fire with OEM lighter:) i hope it is working and not warped:D

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Andre

My cigarette lighter does not work (no joke) so I cant help you with whatever you want to light, but I had Dynamic shocks on my 6 RS2 and warped the discs. How would this be related to the warping problem, other that you can brake a little bit better??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
claudius

i don t know how it s relate to warping my thought s are the same as yours

no we have confirm about this issue and can forget the shock s because you warped discs with aftermarket shocks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, hey, I know why we warp discs! Our cars dont have the limiter, so if you go too fast for what the car is capable of, you'll warp the discs. :D LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts