Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got round to fitting them late yesterday, cleaned up the car this morning and took some pics, hope you like them 18 x 9" running 255 Michelin PS2 tyres








 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
Beautiful wheels, along with the Dare Drift RS, i think these are the nicest wheels on the market at the minute :coolsm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,830 Posts
They look :cool: suit the Grey car perfectly, only thing that detracts from the overall look of the car is those HUGE Red flaps, lose the flaps or at least get some black, to make it look classy rather than tacky, just my opinion, each to their own :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,154 Posts
nick

windowlicker said:
They look :cool: suit the Grey car perfectly, only thing that detracts from the overall look of the car is those HUGE Red flaps, lose the flaps or at least get some black, to make it look classy rather than tacky, just my opinion, each to their own :)
how much is sam paying for your ad, sig :crackup: :crackup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,179 Posts
windowlicker said:
They look :cool: suit the Grey car perfectly, only thing that detracts from the overall look of the car is those HUGE Red flaps, lose the flaps or at least get some black, to make it look classy rather than tacky, just my opinion, each to their own :)
Agreed, stunning car but the flaps have to go IMO. A set of black or carbon flaps would look :coolsm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the complements guys, i was starting to this about the flaps, get rid completely or change for some black ones, will take them off during the week sometime and see how it looks

Prit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,830 Posts
Re: nick

paul North said:
how much is sam paying for your ad, sig :crackup: :crackup:
Not a sausage Mr North :moon: dont mind a bit of free publicity for someone that always does the job, and comes up with the goods, No different than mentioning NR at every possible oppurtunity, ;)
Or giving a "big up " to RC Dev in the traders feedback section on a weekly basis, like some on here :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,154 Posts
Re: Re: nick

windowlicker said:
Not a sausage Mr North :moon: dont mind a bit of free publicity for someone that always does the job, and comes up with the goods, No different than mentioning NR at every possible oppurtunity, ;)
Or giving a "big up " to RC Dev in the traders feedback section on a weekly basis, like some on here :p
exactly mate, someone does a good job, deserve a big up, :p :p
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top