Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the one thing I have not looked at.Anyone got any advice/experiences/ideas??

Thanks in advace.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no after market actuators made for the evo's so i have been told if you find any for the six or seven let me know .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I even have a picture of an actuator, but I dont feel like posting it, you guys are not nice enuf to me at the moment... :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does that include me?!
I have been off line for ages and haven't posted for a while?
Whose been upsetting you???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Being off line is at least as bad. No, not you, obviously. JC. Just Custard, not Jesus Christ (the latter hasnt posted for thousands of years now). Well, in fact, he's not upsetting me, but appearently I am upsetting him. Not sure why though... :(

Anyway, let me try and find that pic for you... *sigh*

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A mod to standard Actuator for showroom spec unmodified Group N rally cars is to put in a stiffer spring and valve into the standard casing, this allows the peak pressure to hang on longer without being dumped away.
The best long term mod is to put a bit of cardboard under the engine vent if you leave it outside on a rainy night, this stops the rain dropping straight into the upside down actuator and stops it from rusting up inside!
RogerRally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Rog.
For something that seems to be a well known problem (I had 2 go on my 6) I would have thought someone would have an upgrade solution here.
Wazzup mentioned Rally Design but after talking to them what they seem to have is an upgrade unit for a Cozzy and no Evo OEM replacement stuff.
Maybe there's a market for somebody here - Justin??!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Norrisdesigns are advertising an actuator upgrade kit for £134.00.
This actuator is uprated and amp; adjustable like the Garrett ones range 1bar - 1.5bar.

Paul.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts