Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Recently had fitted an ACT: Heavy -Duty (Monoloc) Street clutch kit for my Evo 9 (running 400). I also went for the ACT: Streetlite Flywheel. (meant to compliment the clutch - it does!)
I previously had 2 Helix organic clutches and really liked them. I was going to go for the Helix again but there was none available for quick dispatch. So speaking to Chris at Auto Torque he suggested the ACT. I was a bit unsure at first as I was happy with my previous Helix clutches. Anyway I thought to give the ACT a go and so far I'm very happy with how it feels (not so dissimilar to the Helix). Im still bedding it in on my low boost setting (360) . Have only done 80 miles, when I get to 130 miles will put my higher boost setting (400). Not many miles on it I know, but what I can feel of it at the moment it feels nice and easy to use (not heavy) and has a nice bite. Bob at Dynotec fitted the clutch and flywheel (he did a great job and can highly recommend him!)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Recently had fitted an ACT: Heavy -Duty (Monoloc) Street clutch kit for my Evo 9 (running 400). I also went for the ACT: Streetlite Flywheel. (meant to compliment the clutch - it does!)
I previously had 2 Helix organic clutches and really liked them. I was going to go for the Helix again but there was none available for quick dispatch. So speaking to Chris at Auto Torque he suggested the ACT. I was a bit unsure at first as I was happy with my previous Helix clutches. Anyway I thought to give the ACT a go and so far I'm very happy with how it feels (not so dissimilar to the Helix). Im still bedding it in on my low boost setting (360) . Have only done 80 miles, when I get to 130 miles will put my higher boost setting (400). Not many miles on it I know, but what I can feel of it at the moment it feels nice and easy to use (not heavy) and has a nice bite. Bob at Dynotec fitted the clutch and flywheel (he did a great job and can highly recommend him!)
Thanks.....yeah the helix organic is also on my wish list...going to be running 450ish

1 - 9 of 9 Posts