Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

It's time for me to change my main laptop again, it's about 16 months old and want to upgrade to something bigger and newer. However it's not all bad as it means that my old one filled with everything you could possibly need will be going cheap. :smthumbup

It's an Acer Aspire 6920g that has been upgraded with the new Windows 7 Professional 64 bit operating system on the 13/05/2010 and it also has a long list of other software on it also which I will list further down. :smthumbup

The condition of the laptop is used, very minor scratches here and there on the lid, the mouse-pad and left click button has signs of wear (see photo) but doesn't effect the operation of the laptop at all. The screen is about four months old as I had four pixels go on the original and decided to spend £88 to replace it for a new one, so the screen is now perfect. Everything else on the laptop work as it should do :smthumbup

For anyone interested in the spec of this laptop then here it is.
THE SPEC:-
The Acer 6920G-6A3G25Bn is an innovative high-performance laptop that's perfect for film lovers! With its 2 GHz T5800 Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 3GB of RAM, you'll get the most out of your applications and Windows Vista in terms of power and speed! The 6920G-6A3G25Bn also lets you watch movies in high definition thanks to its Blu-Ray player and 16" CineCrystal screen, boasting a 1366 x 768 resolution. Its 320GB hard drive, double layer DVD burner and 6-in-1 card reader give you even more entertainment and storage options! The 6920G-6A3G25Bn's four USB ports and HDMI output let you hook up all your peripherals; its Bluetooth and Wifi compatibilities also help you reduce cable clutter! Stay in touch with friends thanks to its built-in webcam, and enjoy 3-D images for the most recent games with its HD3650 ATI Radeon 512 DDR3 graphics card! The 6920G-6A3G25Bn is your must-have multimedia centre!

RAM 3 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
Cache memory 2 MB
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo T5800, clocked at 2 GHz
Hard drive 320 GB ATA
Graphics card HD3650 ATI Radeon graphics card, 512 MB DDR3, up to 2304 MB of total available graphics memory
Screen type 16" WXGA + HD CineCrystal screen
Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
Memory card reader 6-in-1 memory card reader (SD, MMC, MMCplus, MS, MS PRO, xD)
Optical disk drive Dual-layer Blu-ray player / SuperMulti DVD writer
USB 4 USB 2.0 ports
Modem/Ethernet Built-in Gigabit Ethernet network interface
VGA output
Wi-Fi WiFi 802.11n
Bluetooth Yes
Extension card slot 1 ExpressCard/54 slot (also compatible with ExpressCard/34)
Additional features 0.3-megapixel Crystal Eye webcam
2 built-in speakers + Acer Tuba Bass
High Definition Audio Dolby Home Theatre 2 sound
Size 385 x 275 x 43.6 / 39.3 mm
Weight 3.5 kg

THE SOFTWARE:-
Installed software.
1. Spotify version 0.4.3.426
2. PCDJ Master Suite 5 in 1 (total cost £484.73)
a. PCDJ KJ version 1.0 revision 6 = rrp @ £84.77
b. PCDJ Blue version 7.3.1001 = rrp @ £49.99
c. PCDJ DEX version 1.0 = rrp @ £139.99
d. PCDJ FX version 7.3.1001 = rrp @ £129.99
e. PCDJ Red version 7.3.1001 = rrp @ £79.99
3. Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended = rrp of £932.95
a. Adobe Bridge CS5
b. Adobe Device Central CS5
c. Adobe Extend Script Toolkit CS5
d. Adobe Extension Manager CS5
e. Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 bit)
f. Adobe Photoshop CS5 (32 bit)
4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (full 64 bit game)
5. UTorrent. Version 2.0.2 (build 20165) / BitTorrent. Version 6.4 (build 18095)
6. You Tube Downloader
7. CCleaner. version 2.34.1200
8. Malwarebytes Anti Malware. Version 1.46
9. Piriform Speccy. 1.02.156
10. Piriform Defraggler. version 1.21.209
11. Piriform Recuva. V1.38.504
12. Windows 7 Manager. v1.2.5
13. Window 7 Professional 64 bit (Retail Edition) = rrp of £168.03
14. Avira Anti-Virus Personal Edition v 10.0.0.0.567 with definitions database 7.10.10.144
15. The "Full" Microsoft Office Professional 2010 package. = rrp of £336.09 (single user)
a. Microsoft Access 2010
b. Microsoft Excel 2010
c. Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2010
d. Microsoft InfoPath Filler 2010
e. Microsoft One Note 2010
f. Microsoft Outlook 2010
g. Microsoft Office Picture Manager 2010
h. Microsoft Power Point 2010
i. Microsoft Publisher 2010
j. Microsoft Share Point Workspace 2010
k. Microsoft Word 2010
16. You Tube Downloader.
17. PIXresizer. v2.0.4
18. Power ISO. v4.6
19. Windows Live.
a. Windows Live Call
b. Windows Live Mail
c. Windows Live Messenger
d. Windows Live Movie Maker
e. Windows Live Photo Gallery
f. Windows Live Writer
20. WinRar. (64 bit) version 3.90

The original purchase price from PC World was £729.99 with it having Vista installed I upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate on the 13/05/2010 and have since after format added the software listed above worth somewhere close to £1,960 quids worth. :eek: The best bit of all is that it doesn't get any warning signs when using the MLR Website. ;)

The Price I'm looking for is £360 as it is with everything installed. The item's location is "Mid Cornwall" and I can offer a 2 day carriage with a courier on a signed for basis at £6.95 or the option for collection is also possible. :smthumbup

My contact number to buy this awesome laptop is 07837-760708, or email me on [email protected] for further details.

Regards

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
i will take this please, let me know how you want paying

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will take this please, let me know how you want paying
Hi Edd, Paypal will be fine buddy! Send it as a gift or what ever so that it's not going to cost you anything extra on top and then I'll start off loading the private documents off it today. :smthumbup

I've got a 2nd replacement battery on the way for it as the original one is not great as I use it so much, I'm hoping that should be here with me in the next couple of days (Ebay purchase) So it will be ready to leave me once that's arrived. :coolsm: Would you prefer me to let you know when it's here and send the funds across then? :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
hi mark, will send the funds now if you want, let me know your ebay account

steve

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mark, will send the funds now if you want, let me know your Ebay account.

Steve
Up to you buddy if your happy for it that way. :smthumbup my Paypal email address is [email protected] for £366.95 Make sure that you leave me all your address details and a contact number for yourself as the couriers I choose to use request this so that they don't have to leave parcels with neighbours. :smthumbup

I forgot to mention there is also an optical usb little net-mouse to go with the laptop. :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
high, just paid by paypal, deliver when ever

steve

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
high, just paid by Paypal, deliver when ever

Steve
Hi Buddy,

Just got back in and noticed that funds have been transfered, Thank You! I will chase up the battery this afternoon and PM you to let you know when the laptop is going to be leaving me. :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Buddy,

Just got back in and noticed that funds have been transfered, Thank You! I will chase up the battery this afternoon and PM you to let you know when the laptop is going to be leaving me. :smthumbup

Regards

Mark
Hi Buddy,

The new replacement battery has just arrived. :coolsm: I've not tested it but no reason with it being brand new for it not to work. I will get the laptop and bits to the couriers for Monday AM to leave that day and I'll PM you the consignment number once I get it. :smthumbup

Just out of interest anything else that you would like on the laptop that I could possibly put on it for you before it leaves me, then let me know. :coolsm: Suggest a few things of interests, Films, Music Etc... and I'll send you a list of the stuff that I have. 4.6 terabytes to choose from so don't be shy! ;)

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve,

Hi mate, just wanted to update the thread to let you know that the laptop left me about half two this afternoon and if you check you PM's in a second then you'll find the city-link consignment numbers so that you can watch online tracking. If you can just give me a message to let me know it's arrived and everything is fine that would be much appreciated. :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
thanks sider, take both parties to be honest and we both are!!!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks sider, take both parties to be honest and we both are!!!
Agreed, a for sale thread takes a bit of communication from both sides and an honest advert, with good descriptions and an image, I simply made sure that my advert for filled the MLR's criteria and it sold to Steve within the hour. :smthumbup

Pleasure doing business with you my friend, enjoy the laptop as have I... Been out to look at others today and am tempted by the new Sony Viao i5 core, so am looking forward to sitting down tonight and reading the reviews in hopes of getting myself sorted out with a replacement this week. :coolsm:

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
Cracker thread with a cracker priced laptop with some unbelievable software.:eek::smthumbup

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cracker thread with a cracker priced laptop with some unbelievable software.:eek::smthumbup
I take PM's on software enquiries ;)

Just out of interest my very good mate Andrew has the Acer Aspire 6935g, (model up from mine)... if there is any interest I'll ask him if his is also for sale as I know he's been here in the evenings looking at my new replacement with me and he sounds keen on the new i7 processors also. I don't think it would take a great deal of effort to get his up for sale if you were interested. :coolsm:

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
I take PM's on software enquiries ;)

Just out of interest my very good mate Andrew has the Acer Aspire 6935g, (model up from mine)... if there is any interest I'll ask him if his is also for sale as I know he's been here in the evenings looking at my new replacement with me and he sounds keen on the new i7 processors also. I don't think it would take a great deal of effort to get his up for sale if you were interested. :coolsm:

Regards

Mark
I bought the wife an Acer last year and while she loves it, I'm not the biggest fan of them. Keypad is way too soft for me. In saying that, when I saw your ad, I was tempted.:D I'm considering a PM your way though about a different issue.;)

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I bought the wife an Acer last year and while she loves it, I'm not the biggest fan of them. Keypad is way too soft for me. In saying that, when I saw your ad, I was tempted.:D I'm considering a PM your way though about a different issue.;)
Feel free to pick my brains! :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

1 - 18 of 18 Posts