Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry folks but i have to admit before i enter this forum that i am a trainie police officer so in 6 months i might be out there trying to nick you but i was travelling through back from tally ho in birmingham on the way back to the digs at smethick on the first day of the snow end of december and i saw a evo on the back of recovery lorry...can't remember the reg but looks like someone had a bad day though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And you expect us to be nice to you? :D

As long as you get your priorities straight and try nicking real criminals like rapists, murderers and thieves then you will get a warm welcome from me!

I don't think announcing here that you are going to nick us when you become a fully fledged orificer of the law is a great way to get our welcome - kind of implies that because we own EVOs we must all be lawbreakers!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, we are all good people who never do anything wrong, you could be out there arresting the gits who try and nick our cars though!

Not sure about the car, I have seen posts about someone seeing an evo that went under the back of a lorry, maybe the same one?

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had mine trailered from down saarf to Brum mid december (Icelle blue E6 GSR) after a minor disagreement with a metal barrier. Dented the drivers side wing and rear, some damage to the wheels/suspension etc. but nothing hideous.

If it didn't look that mangled it could've been mine, would've been around the 15th Dec or thereabouts.

Other than that, I don't know...

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not to mention that trying to nick us is not the same thing as managing to nick us.

Why do people give so much importance on giving fines to people that are doing 80-85 mph on
a perfectly capable motorway with a perfectly capable car and not giving enough attention to
people who really brake serious aspects of the law ? :)

Wing nutie, you are welcome anyway (especially if you give us some hints on how to avoid possible
speeding fines http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > ).

4 wheel drive helps on the snow (and ice) but some drivers go into enthusiastic mode more often than others.
I've seen many fords, vauxhalls ... in the back of recovery lorries too.

Welcome to MLR

Alex.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My god, i don't mean to be rude, but if you really are a proby bobbie, then your spelling isn't really up to scratch is it???

No wonder the krimenalls are all getting away.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting, I saw a black evo on the back of a lorry that day. Like you wing nut i can't remember the reg. But the front near side had caved in on impact with something.

Can't Evo drivers drive in snow or something ? Thats 2 on one day of snow..... perhaps the Active Yawn Control doesnt do it's job in the snow and they actually have to really drive the car ?

Sorry, a bit harsh, but seems odd to see 2 in one area in the snow on the same day!!

Regards

Paul

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am a trainie police officer so in 6 months i might be out there trying to nick you

So you're either saying that we're all a bunch of real criminals, or that you'll be the first ever trainee policeman to make it straight into the traffic division.

So which is it?

:D

Ian.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wing,

Ignore 'em. Welcome oh Piglet! Are you planning to be a road rozzer or a rozzer with a tit on your head!:)

If a road rozzer and I'm nice to you, can you put in a good word for me with the TVP?

Guys, this could be our big chance, be nice to him!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I always wondered if one of us was a charlie chopper..
Personally if we do have one in our midst he ought to be banned ,not from the club but from the forum.
I'm always nice to the plod ,but wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw one especially where motors are concerned.
Sorry to be so impolite wing nut ,big ears ,noddy, red car, goes fast ,badger.but each to their own.
Now if your a bird thats a different matter,never shaged a female copper,not yet anyways.That doesn't imply ive shaged a male one either before anyone starts:D I might be a perv but my gardening is done down hill.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shorty,
I'm with u m8 , can't stand pigs in any shape or form inc female. He's about as welcome as a car thief here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So what is your point ? To tell us that a certain black evo had an accident ... so what. I just had a piece of Battenburg to eat with a cup of tea .... big deal.

Obviously you posted just to indicate that you are a policeman, or want us to believe you are one. For what effect goodness knows ???

Simon/blade, kick this troll of the board please.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
never shaged a female copper,not yet anyways.That doesn't imply ive shaged a male one either before anyone starts
Your posts always make me smile Shorty - keep it up :)

I must admit that in the four months I've had my car I havn't had any grief off the law at all, despite the fact I look like a schoolboy. I did have a couple of run-in's with them when I had my Esprit but on both occasions I was doing 70mph in a 30mph built-up area and to be honest I deserved to be stopped cause that as a bit silly. They still let me off on both occasions though.

The thing that annoys me is that the law don't allow for common sence. Ok, like I have already said I deserved to be stopped in the cases above cause that was pretty bloody stupid behaviour but when I'm on a deserted dry dual-carraigway, doing a ton and minding my own business - and get flashed by a camera... well thats another matter altogether.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would say from your attitude its a wind up,because if it is not, from your comments you would not deserve to wear the Uniform.

In any event I suggest you join the British National Party you will be happy their ,you ####!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Give him a break lads, his post wasn't that controversial ;)

Mind you, his spelling and grammar shows just how low the old bill's entry standards must be these days :D

Shorty - keep those crazy posts coming, you're the best thing about this bbs!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Grammar and spelling is just about right for a member of the state machine. If they show any initiative they would fail the ' t!thead entry exam, which determines whether or not they can be programmed.

Echo what u guys said above about nabbing car thiefs and the like instead of going for easy money. Managed to pick up another 3 points the other week for ' excessive speed '.

They are gonna have to work hard for the next lot tho' :D.
One more strike and I'm out!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts