Lancer Register Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
2,290 Posts
They could well be the remainder of the gang that was caught last month! 72 cars recovered from containers that were going to the east to fill "ORDERS" :eek: :rolleyes: http://www.lancerregister.com/showpost.php?p=3020805&postcount=254

Someone somewhere has had a slap and has had to double their efforts to get those orders met!! You've seen the film, someone's going to end up in a crusher if the last cars not there in time.... Keep an eye on your Evo keys folks, these bad boys will do what ever it takes to get your motors :shake:

Regards

Mark
They can have the keys, I'm not paying nearly £1k a year insurance and getting a beating or even worse for a car :shake:

Although the hunting bow and carbon arrows may come out to play hahaha

· Registered
1,891 Posts
Cheers for posting this for me D2, had no posts left at the time, hence why I PM'd you.

Also, it's meant to be a gang of car thiefs from either Liverpool or Manchester. My mate who works for Station Garage Torphins was also told this by his boss, and his boss was told by Grampian Police. Station Garage have now upped their security.

· Premium Member
7,498 Posts
When I read the thread title I thought this was going to be the pictures of ex-MLR member Graeme Gibbs (Gibbyscotland) after being exposed as a cross dresser / baby dresser thingy :crackup::crackup:
Folk on my rig were just speaking about this. It's the cousin of one of the guys on here. When I saw Gibbs and buckie it did get me wondering.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts