Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a letter the other day saying if i wanted to renew to contact them. As i did not i threw the letter away and took no notice . As the AA was £111 for recovary and green flag was £58 i went with them.. I have just found AA has charged me £111 without my consent . I specificaly said when i took it out last year i do not want to auto renew!!!! To say i am angry and am going to rip the poor telephonist a new one tomorrow is an understatement:goingmad::wallbang::goingmad: Also its a new credit card since last time how did they auto renue on a different CC number. ??

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
I had the same thing happen....just ring them and say you no longer require it and you can request a refund. A word of warning, they WILL try every trick in the book to discourage you from requesting the refund but just repeat. I said I no longer had a car, which was true...and they said ...oh well it covers you for other people's cars you are passenger in...No, Refund me asap.

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the same thing happen....just ring them and say you no longer require it and you can request a refund. A word of warning, they WILL try every trick in the book to discourage you from requesting the refund but just repeat. I said I no longer had a car, which was true...and they said ...oh well it covers you for other people's cars you are passenger in...No, Refund me asap.
Yep thats what i will try . What is worrying is my card expired inbetween and they have accessed the new one without the number,security code or expire date ....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts