Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,880 Posts
Education is where you give someone the skills to find their own way. Training is when you show them your way.

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Correct my dear, it was raised by a lecturer at college.

He asked the question and a lot of people couldn't state the difference so he put it another way...

If your child came home saying they had been taught sex education you would say oh right.

If the child came home and said they had been given sex training you would not be too impressed :D :D

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Makes said:

If the child came home and said they had been given sex training you would not be too impressed :D :D
So did Andy train you? :blush: :crackup:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Lecturers are notorious for thinking up this kind of crap to convince people of their own intelligence and validate their existence. I mean what else would they have to talk about? Education / training - much the same thing isnt it. Is education not some form of training? Still i bet everyone came away thinking they had learned something very valuable.

Great job - reasonable salary aswell for talking ******. When the time comes I cant hack working for a living I will may enter into this field... spend my days being a smug git impressing kids and coming out with statements such as 'thinking outside the box' - previously known as common sense.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts