Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't really know which section to put this in as it isn't really technical. How do these come off? are they just push fit and will pull off? Mines squeaking like mad so i want to sort this out asap as it is doing my head in

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Yeah it's held in by the door seal and there are a couple of push-in clips holding it on to the a pillar, just prise it off and it should come off very easily

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
speed junkie said:
Yeah it's held in by the door seal and there are a couple of push-in clips holding it on to the a pillar, just prise it off and it should come off very easily
cheers, i thought as much but didn't want to break anything

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
It pulls off from the top, BUT there is also a locating lug at the bottom of the pillar, when he tops free it pulls up slightly, don't break it, as this is the only part thats fixed at the bottom of the trim, before its sits under the dash.
Paul

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RS_BOTT said:
It pulls off from the top, BUT there is also a locating lug at the bottom of the pillar, when he tops free it pulls up slightly, don't break it, as this is the only part thats fixed at the bottom of the trim, before its sits under the dash.
Paul
thanks for the tip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts