Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm getting myself to a position to buy an evo. The original idea was a virtual standard black 6 but not sure which model or even which ones are out there. Not really wanting a different colour but I might change my mind if I see something different. The silver extreme on here looks interesting with a bonus of being virtually standard and can't believe its not sold! How does this 'rank' in the different models?

Any thoughts and advice welcome :) I've got a bit of time as I've two cars to sell before getting my dream evo so I'd rather get something I really love than rush into something that's second best :)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Id sell your two cars first then look for an evo otherwise youll just be dissapointed when the good ones sell. Theres a lot out their, probably best to at least decide which model and colour you want to narrow it down. Theres a few Evo 6's though.

GSR
RS
Extreme
Tommy Maks

And other Im sure

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
GSR - Standard climate control etc
RS - lightweight shell no climate control or leccy windows or wing mirrors and an RS diff without AYC
Extreme - not sure, thing more power and limited edition
Tommy mak - differrent bodykit/ecu/parts in engine - limited edition to celebrate Tommys rally career.

to name a few.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Markmec - I know and I might be ;)

Stallion - budget is fairly flexible tbh as I want the right car rather than have to miss out on something amazing just because of £1k ... I'm really seeing what's out there and making a final decision while the cars sell then going for it, altho if the perfect car came up in the mean time I'm sure I could find a way lol

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
go with your budget:

GSR cheaper than RS, which is cheaper (in most cases) than a tommi, which is cheaper than an extreme.

IMO

as ever, there are exceptions to his rule. (go check out the £20k MINT red TME in the pics section!)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
o great!! an inter model battle begins lol

Seriously now, where can I find out more info on the different models?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts