Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be fitting some new AP`s discs (330mm) soon but just wondering what pads to use,, No idea whats on there at the moment..A few track days a year and some fast road.. cars not used often...
What would people recommend..

·
Premium Member
16,921 Posts
We can do any of our Carbotech compounds for them just need to identify which kit you have :)....sounds like our XP8 would be best, drop me a pm for more details and pricing etc if your interested.

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
190 Posts
Most people would recommend either PFC or Carbotech, both have a good reputation on here. Despite the fact you're unlikely to hear of anyone talking about Project Mu on here (yet), they are one of Japan's leading aftermarket brake manufacturer's and they pride themselves in offering the highest friction pads available, hence the name Project Mu (Mu = friction).

I have to confess I don't have these particular pads on my shelf but if you were willing to wait a few weeks I could have them produced for you in our HC+ compound.

For more information please visit my website as below or feel free to drop me a line.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts