Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only took a few on my phone and a few my lad took

Unfortunatly for this guy he came back to find some thieving pikey stripped his subaru

·
Premium Member
8,834 Posts
Bit of a shock to come back and find your car looking like that! However it doesn't surprise me knowing the sort of scum that go to Donington on the lookout for easy targets. The circuit often has problems with cars being stolen from the parking areas, a few years ago at a BTCC meeting the pikeys were using a van liveried up as an AA vehicle and were towing cars out of the parking area.I had a briefcase containing cash, credit cards, race licence and my data file stolen from the team truck parked in the paddock while we were out qualifying at one meeting.

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
That`s a ****ing nightmare and before anyone says it`s only a scooby, imagine what the guys going through, tossers, i was there today it was full of chavs................... :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope this is for real, we was parked a few cars back, it was next to another subaru, i just cant believe nobody saw them doing it???? its all fckued up

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
tragic then :mad: poor owner you would think that with the prices they charge and i should imagine if you do the maths they make a fair wedge there should be patrolled security or more of it thieving ***** :mad:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I really cant believe it :blah: soon shows will only be able to run if every car is on show must have been a very rum bunch as someone must have seen this

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry:

That scooby is ****ing unbelieveable !

One of the reasons i'd never go to one of these chav shows without a pass to the secure infield !

See you all tomorrwo :)

·
Moderator™
27,629 Posts
Bunch of Fu**** T**ts :mad:
I feel so sorry for the owner!! imagine having a nice family day out then coming back to that!!!

All T**ts who do things like that should be :ara:

If I ever caught anyone doing that to mine I swear I would be sent down!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
tis well bad i agree with coments earlier simple security patrolling the car parks
scum obviously drives scoobies soon will infect us too as prices getting reachable to them

kev

·
Registered
838 Posts
:eek: is everyone blind at donny?

ok you might be scared to approach them but at least let security / police know asap....

feel very sorry for the owner!

jav

p.s wouldnt it have been easyer to take the car?

·
Registered
425 Posts
gutted for the owner

im not going to bother goin down to the show after seeing that

:confused: :confused:
wish i had sorted a pass out sooner

·
Registered
3 Posts
kev hemsley said:
tis well bad i agree with coments earlier simple security patrolling the car parks
scum obviously drives scoobies soon will infect us too as prices getting reachable to them

kev
Instead of using this as an oppertunity to to grind your I hate Subaru axe, why not spare a thought for the poor person who has had their pride and joy gutted?!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts