Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well done to Sam with his dentistry power, picked him up this morning and mapped the car,to its full potential with the new turbo etc,
all I can say is it absolutely flies now, virtually no lag, super smooth under all conditions and most of all , hang onto your hat performance, it just needs 2 more gears now :coolsm:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
I'll let you say that it is faster than mine now Mark, as I think it most probably is :D Can't wait for you to take me for a spin, it was fast enough before :eek: Enjoy your car show ;) :crackup:

Sounds like a job well done, Sam :smthumbup Another happy customer :cool:

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea had to brake several times on the way home today, either its much faster or iam loosing my bottle :crackup:
Plenty of people coming the other way flashing their lights , what is it with these drivers, seems the nanny state and its cameras is succeeding :confused:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
lighty said:
Yea had to brake several times on the way home today, either its much faster or iam loosing my bottle :crackup:
You braking Mark I find that hard to believe :rolleyes: :confused: Unless RichW is following you on the motorway :crackup:

Bex :angel:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts