Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1998 CLK230K, 98000 miles, black, 18inc new sytle AMG wheels, AMG skirts, cream leather interior, bose sound system, electric power hood, parking sensors, full electrics inside seats etc, memory seats, new style front grill, service history, 5 months MOT and 5 months tax, very clean and tidy, drives mint, cd changer. This car has had alot of money spent on it over the years, it is HPI clear with proof. Viewings and inspections welcome £4200 the cheapest CLK around, standard CLKs are up for sale for more than this one.

Pm or Tel 07925656382
Cheers

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Mate its a nice car to drive. I forgot to say the tires are good and it had new discs and pads all around not long ago.

Thats tidy, like that :smthumbup

·
Registered
236 Posts
price has gone up from last night ?? and I am sure it said 320 (now its a 230 ?)

I myself thought that looks nice for a summer toy - but then looked on autotrader and you are by no means the cheapest. as a 1998 you are probably the dearest now at £5300.

quality always plays a big part I know - but I'm afraid its too dear now by miles.

not trying to ruin your post - just being constructive, and with the advert changing its even more confusing.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi mate, The advert always said it was a 230k but your right the price has gone up :confused:. Ill amend it now. Its definatly the cheapest 230k Convertable mate at £4450 :)

price has gone up from last night ?? and I am sure it said 320 (now its a 230 ?)

I myself thought that looks nice for a summer toy - but then looked on autotrader and you are by no means the cheapest. as a 1998 you are probably the dearest now at £5300.

quality always plays a big part I know - but I'm afraid its too dear now by miles.

not trying to ruin your post - just being constructive, and with the advert changing its even more confusing.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for a cheap car

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now reduced to £4200 ono

1 - 11 of 11 Posts